Rebecca Campbell – Rise Sister Rise
Nov 18 @ 10:00 am - 5:00 pm| £79 – £115
Rise Sister Rise
Unleash the wise, wild woman within.
“Rise for you, rise for me. When you rise first you rise for She.”
We are experiencing a global shift that mystics of all of the ages have predicted: the return of the mother and the rise of the sacred feminine.
Most women have spent much of their lives trying to ‘make it’ in a man’s world – leaning on patriarchal methods of survival in order to succeed, dulling down their intuition and ignoring the cycles of the feminine in order to survive in a patriarchal linear system. But now the world has changed.
Rise Sister Rise is a call to arms for women to rise up, tell their truth and lead. It’s about healing the insecurities, the fears and the limiting inherited patterns that stop women trusting their innate power (Shakti) and wisdom (intuition). It’s about co-creating a whole new archetype for women in these awakening times – a woman who does not keep herself small in order to make others feel more comfortable, a woman who knows that she is not her body weight, her sexual partners or her career. A woman who understands the true meaning of sisterhood, because alone we are strong but together we are fierce.
A full day of meditation, sisterhood, chanting, contemplative exercises, practical tools and ritual.
Throughout this powerful event you will:
- Connect with ancient feminine wisdom
- Learn to lead from the feminine and forge a new path for this awakening age
- Honour the cyclic nature and seasons of your body, creativity and all of Life
- Heal past life fears around being seen and sharing your voice
- Tap into the medicine you are here to share with the world
- Receive the Rite of the Womb and the Priestess Initiation
- Alchemize your wounds into gifts
- Heal the mother and ancestral lines (as one woman heals, she sets off a chain reaction)
- Release old identities and ways of being that while they may have once served us, no longer do
- Tap into the potent power of being a woman
- Bring potency to your creations and connect with your creative muse
- Develop your connection with the sacred feminine
- Honor what is rising in you and find the courage and support to act on it now
- Discover the importance of ritual and how to incorporate it in your life.
As one woman heals, she does so on behalf of all women.
Thank you for doing this work. We look forward to seeing you there.
Wait List for this event:
Rebecca Campbell is a best selling author, inspirational motivational speaker, spiritual teacher, grounded spiritual mentor and practical intuitive guide. Through her books ‘Light Is The New Black’ and ‘Rise Sister Rise’ her powerful meditations and teaching have guided thousands of women to listen to the callings of their soul, work their light and create a life that is completely aligned to them.
Rebecca teaches internationally and is passionate about helping people connect with their intuition and follow what lights them up in order to live wonderful lives both personally and professionally. She believes that when we follow what lights us up and courageously share that with the world, we light up the world with our presence. Rebecca now guides Lightworkers to feearlessly answer the unique callings of their soul so they can light up the world in a way that only they can.
Jet setter meets gypsy spirit, in her twenties Rebecca blogged her way around the world as The Skype Nomad. She also spent a year of her life bringing colour to grey spaces with The Let’s Colour Project. Originally from Sydney Australia, Rebecca now lives in London but you can find her down under most summers getting her salt water and sunshine fix.
Rebecca will be joined for the chanting by Amy Firth an Aussie-born London based Interfaith Minister, spiritual counsellor, singer/songwriter & corporate-hippy.
From ceremony to campaigns, to choirs to counselling – she seeks to be of service in many ways, but consistent throughout is her fierce love of words, music, community, connection and the brutal/beautiful mess that is life.