One Day Workshop
Bournemouth, 30th October 2016.
Rebecca Campbell’s ‘Rise Sister Rise’ workshop was a very special Conscious Living Event as it was officially Claire Quartel’s last one in this area.
We were full to the brim, with heart centred gorgeous women raising the roof in dance, chant, and sharing; a wonderful illustration of what Claire has achieved in cultivating her outstanding events business.
About the event …
“Unleash the wise, wild woman within.” We are experiencing a global shift that mystics of all of the ages have predicted: the return of the mother and the rise of the sacred feminine.
Most women have spent much of their lives trying to ‘make it’ in a man’s world – leaning on patriarchal methods of survival in order to succeed, dulling down their intuition and ignoring the cycles of the feminine in order to survive in a patriarchal linear system. But now the world has changed.
Rise Sister Rise is a call to arms for women to rise up, tell their truth and lead. It’s about healing the insecurities, the fears and the limiting inherited patterns that stop women trusting their innate power (Shakti) and wisdom (intuition). It’s about co-creating a whole new archetype for women in these awakening times – a woman who does not keep herself small in order to make others feel more comfortable, a woman who knows that she is not her body weight, her sexual partners or her career. A woman who understands the true meaning of sisterhood, because alone we are strong but together we are fierce.
The day was full of meditation, sisterhood, chanting, contemplative exercises, practical tools and ritual; where we experienced the following:
- We connected with ancient feminine wisdom
- We Learnt to lead from the feminine and forge a new path for this awakening age
- We Honoured the cyclic nature and seasons of our bodies, creativity and all of Life
- We healed past life fears around being seen and sharing our voice
- We tapped into the medicine that we are here to share with the world
- We received the Rite of the Womb and the Priestess Initiation
- We alchemised our wounds into gifts
- We healed the mother and ancestral lines (as one woman heals, she sets off a chain reaction)
- We released old identities and ways of being that while they may have once served us, no longer do– Tap into the potent power of being a woman
- We developed our connection with the sacred feminine
- We honoured what is rising in us and found the courage and support to act on it now
- We discovered the importance of ritual and how to incorporate it in our lifes.
“As one woman heals, she does so on behalf of all women. Thank you for doing this work. We look forward to seeing you there.’ Rebecca Campbell
Thank you Sandy Humby for the wonderful photos:
“We are experiencing a global shift that mystics of all of the ages have predicted: the return of the mother and the rise of the sacred feminine”
Rebecca is your woman, she walks & dances her talk and here shares her unexpected journey writing Rise Sister Rise, her second book for Hay House – her first, Light is the New Black, has become a Hay House classic. Rise Sister Rise so is destined for glory as it so clearly helps us women answer the call to sisterhood and the Divine Feminine through the ages within us all NOW.
Covering a range of topics inspired by her experiences with true sisters of all ages, we discuss the old paradigm deadline way of working v. heart centred honouring, non-negotiable spiritual practice, the space holding power of true sisterhood, stories from the elders, the resource of rest & sleep, ritual, discernment, reframing hen parties, maiden-mother-wisewoman/wild woman & saying goodbye to the good girl..