Barbara Meiklejohn-free & Flavia Kate Peters
‘Journey of the Soul’
This was a life-changing workshop of story-telling, drumming and ritual as you tracked your past lives to discover who you really are.
- We chanted our names, some people chose new ones.
- There was a group realisation of facing fears of the past, from the fear of heights, drowning, spiders, snakes and frogs.
- We healed any original wounding that is holding us back in this lifetime.
- There was a powerful arrow breaking sequence where several brave warriors stood up against their fears and called in a power word.
- The Shamanic Journey of the Soul took us to an inner place in the Summerlands where we saw who we really are and owned it.
- Topped off with a truly remarkable Egyptian Oil Ceremony listening to sounds of the drum from the Kings Chamber Pyramid.
I feel so blessed to have shared these phenomenal women with you.
Some of their tracks are included in this episode of Chi Time